Sunday 4 January 2009

Obama - Inauguration - Generated Crisis, Numerology & The Meaning Behind The Word "Inauguration" - What Does It All Mean?







During the 9/11 and 07/07 (London) attacks, there were government "terrorism exercises" that just happened to be occuring at the same place dealing with the same event at the exact same time as the actual attacks occured?

They theorized that the "exercises" were chosen as the ideal opportunity as to confuse the response and maximize impact, more or less ensuring attack's success.

I strongly suggest you check out this link

From this December 17 article about an impending "national level exercise" simulating the entire executive leadership of the United States being wiped out in a single stroke. This is set for January/February time according to Sen. Biden & Colin Powell's speeches below.

Note that the majority of major terrorist attacks have occured on the 11th, 12th and 13th of months. This is no accident. The illuministic occultists who believe they are "The Ascended Masters" work according to sacred Numerology. Times and dates are of great importance to them. A lot of people believe the number 13 holds the highest significance, but it does not. Illuminists work with the following numbers:

3,7,9,11,13,18,28,33,39,77 and 666, 555, 333, or any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Freemasons and the Illuminati.

Numerologists use the Pythagorean & Chaldean Method charts.

Please read the link here which uses 911 as an example to get more of a grasp on this.

If you want to start understanding how the illuminati works and how it chooses certain times and dates, start researching!








David Meyer who predicted the 911 Twin Towers attacks in July 2001 - has this to say about Numerology.

Here is his 911 prediction as posted in August of 2001 you can confirm the date it was posted. I remember reading this newsletter in August of 2001 but I advise you to go check for yourself.


"Exactly one week ago, we returned from New York City, where we spent six days working for our Lord and Saviour in research and spiritual warfare. It was our eleventh trip to this city of spiritual Babylon, and one of our reasons for going was to go to the United Nations, where meetings were to be held to plan a strategy on how to completely disarm the "citizens" of all member nations. On Friday, July 6th, something happened to me that I will never forget. It is something that has happened few times in my ministry, and as we were sailing across New York Harbor on the Staten Island Ferry for Manhattan, the Almighty stunned me with an amazing vision. I was standing at the front of the ferry outside as we were approaching the Statue of Liberty. I looked at the statue and my eyes focused on the torch. This torch is a symbol of the Illuminati and is referred to by the conspirators as the "torch of Illuminism." After looking at the torch, I turned my eyes to the 13-mile island of Manhattan. There, in the distance were the twin towers of the World Trade Center rising a quarter of a mile high. The other sky- scrapers in the financial district of Southern Manhattan filled the narrow island. As I looked, I felt the Spirit of the Almighty come over me, and when He opened my eyes I saw massive flames of fire rising high into the sky as the entire island of Manhattan was engulfed in flames. The flames rose high above the buildings and pulsated with intensity. I could hear the horrifying screams of multitudes of people in the distance as the burning continued and intensified. Then, the vision ended as quickly as it began, and I stood there with tears filling my eyes as I realized what is coming upon this nation. I then heard a voice that seemed to come from inside of me saying, "Tell not the vision until you return." I do not pretend to know what it all means, but I do know that time is short and the end is near."


The Catastrophe In Lower Manhatten - Written September 16th 2001


I am writing and submitting this Special Report in response to the many and numerous phone calls and faxes that I have been receiving since last Tuesday. Many of our thousands of readers have contacted me, having remembered reading about the vision that the Lord gave me on July 6, 2001. This vision was given to me as I was crossing New York Harbor and passing the Statue of Liberty, which was to my left. My eyes were drawn to the torch of the Statue of Liberty, which we know to be the Illuministic symbol, or torch of Illuminism. I then looked at Lower Manhattan, which is also known as the Financial District, and as I felt the power of God come over me, I was transfixed and looked in amazement at the vision that unfolded before my eyes. The city was on fire. I thought it was all of Manhattan that was burning, but because I was approaching from the South, all I could see was that southern portion containing the prominent twin towers of the World Trade Center. These two towers were engulfed in flames and smoke, as were some surrounding buildings, and in the distance I could hear the faint, but distinct, screaming of multitudes of people. Then, as quickly as the vision came, it was gone and I heard a voice say to me, "Tell it not until you return." That was Friday, July 6th.

On Monday, July 9th, I and those with me went to the World Trade Center and took the elevators to the Observation Area near the top. We then went up the escalators to the roof where we looked upon the city and, even though I felt the urgency of what I had seen, I was not able to tell my fellow workers and intercessors about it. I walked around to all four exposures - North, South, East and West - and prayed for the City and that God would spare his people, and I found myself praying these words, "Lord, I know these buildings are coming down, but I pray that Thou would spare Thy people and protect them." Many other things happened while we were in New York too numerous to mention here. I went home with a heavy burden in my heart and on Wednesday, July 11th, I preached a message which included the description of my vision. Many of those tapes were sent out shortly thereafter.

In the August issue of the Last Trumpet Newsletter, which was written on the 17th of July, I also described what I saw in the vision, especially mentioning the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center on fire. This newsletter was mailed on July 25th, and many thousands of people received it, postmarked with that date. I did not know when this great cataclysm would occur, and little did I know that exactly 67 days later, on September 11th, those high Twin Towers would be reduced to rubble, and thousands of lives would be lost.




The Numerology of 911


I was in my office when the reports were coming in, and I called my wife and asked her to hook up the antenna on our monitor so I could see the pictures of what was happening. When I arrived at home, I watched in amazement, especially the view that was shown from the harbor. As the flames and the smoke were rising, I instantly realized that this was precisely what I had seen. I was filled with awe and could not even define the feelings that I was having. Here, it was happening for real and I'd seen it before. It had been 67 days since we stood on the roof of that South Tower which had now crumbled to the ground. Strangely enough, the 6 and 7 of 67 yields the number 13 in the numerology of the Illuminati's religion. I guess I wasn't surprised at that, and I began finding other astrological and numerological implications. Those who have been reading the Last Trumpet for the past several months will remember that I have been continually saying that the number 11 has come into prominence this year because the number 11 is the number of the sign Aquarius, which is the 11th sign of the zodiac in the Illuminati's religion. I also know, since I was once very much a part of their world, that they do nothing unless the numbers work out and plans can be made according to astrology. It was interesting to note that this tragic event took place on the 11th day of September, which was the 254th day of the year and that 2, 5 and 4 of that number is another 11. We also know that there were 111 days remaining in the year, which is another side-by-side 11. In addition to that, 11 days after the 11th, or day of the tragedy, is the witches' sabat of the autumnal equinox. This is known as a quarter sabat on the witches' calendar. One of the planes that was used to hit one of the towers was Flight 11, and now we have heard President Bush say that the American flag is to be flown at half staff for 11 days until that witches' sabat is complete. We also know that the planes struck the buildings 18 minutes apart, and 18 yields three 6's, or 666. We also know that two of the smaller buildings of the World Trade Center, known as Buildings 6 and 7, fell together and that this 6 and 7 yields another 13. We also know that the number of hijackers in the four airplanes totaled 18, which is another three 6's. There is so much more that must be said, and I will cover this in the forthcoming October issue of the Last Trumpet.





October 2001 Newsletter (Portion) Numerology Continued



Those who have read the issues of the Last Trumpet in recent months know that I have continually emphasized the importance and prominence of the number 11. I have warned for months that this number is being highlighted by the witches and Illuminists, because in astrology, Aquarius is the 11th sign of the zodiac, and the New World Order cabal refer to this time as the dawning of the "Age of Aquarius." There was a song by that title sung by the "Fifth Dimension", and it was a spell set to music and a big hit. It is full of covert and clandestine meaning. That Aquarian number of eleven stands out undeniably in the recent terrorist attacks, which reveals that there is more to this than meets the eye. The towers of the World Trade Center stood out like a giant number "11" in the skyline of New York. The event took place on the 11th day of the 9th month, or 9-11 and 9+1+1=11. Have you ever wondered why 911 was chosen for the emergency number, just as "Mayday" is a distress call? May Day or May 1 is the high sabat of Beltaine and witchcraft. We also know that September 11 is the 254th day of the year, and 2+5+4=11. This leaves 111 days left in the year, which are side-by-side 11's. The words "New York City" have a total of 11 letters. The word "Afghanistan" has 11 letters. New York was the 11th state to join the union. Flight 11 was the first plane to hit the towers. One flight had 65 passengers, 6+5=11. The other flight had 92 passengers, 9+2=11. The numbers 119 is the area code for Iran and Iraq, 1+1+9=11. The words "The Pentagon" have 11 letters. President Bush ordered the American flags to be flown at half staff for 11 days, and 11 days after the 11th is the 22nd, which is the witches' sabat of the autumnal equinox or first day of autumn. I also must note that the vision that I saw in New York Harbor was during my 11th visit to New York, and we left New York on July 10, which is the 191st day of the year, 1+9+1=11. The 22nd of September, which is two 11's, is also known as "Ember Day."

We also see the number of the "Beast" himself in this intrigue, because the planes hit the World Trade Center towers exactly 18 minutes apart, and 18 becomes three 6's in numerology. Attorney General John Ashcroft announced on September 13 that the four hijacked planes were commandeered by 18 hijackers, again, three 6's. (5) We must also remember that the token number in witchcraft itself is the number "13." The towers of the World Trade Center were both 1300 feet high. Finally, from the day I stood on the roof of the south tower of the World Trade Center and made intercessory prayer until the day of the tragedy was a period of exactly 67 days, 6+7=13.




FEMA Sets Up On The Southside Of Chicago. - David Meyer has warned us another disaster will strike so let's see what the illuminati and the powers that be are planning- Sen. Biden is giving us a glimpse. (see below)




Since October 08 FEMA recovery/Disaster centers have been set up , most noticably in the South side of Chicago. Why set these notices up in October 08? are they expecting a disaster?





We know FEMA have been setting up camps across America to detain POW/MIA? (Prisoners of War) &  civillians. Google Operation GardenPlot & Operation Cable Splicer.

Martial Law Executive Orders

Watch this video here , you will see the same flag in the opening of this video appearing on other FEMA camp videos all over the web.





Beech Grove - AMTRAK facility Indiana, 2008


Why the POW flag if it's just an Amtrak Facility like they say it is?











UN Vehicles In the USA.












Military Humvees In LA railyards










Military Humvees in LA - Gone 2 Months Later - Locked Out







Beech Grove filmed over 10 years ago!






Why so many Coffin liners (Thermoplastic Ones) In Madison GA? (Check the right hand menu of this site to find other posts on Monsanto + Halliburton + FEMA Coffin Liners & Fed Spending)


These coffin liners have been stocked and UNUSED since 2002, so they are not for the Veterans Dept.







FEMA transporting Train Cars/Chemicals/Vehicles?




Generated Crisis Coming In January / February 2009? Obama Inauguration and the occultic meaning behind the word "Inauguration"








In the video above Sen. Biden says; (Speech Oct 2008)

"There's gonna be a lot of tough decisions that Barack's gonna have to make. A lot of very tough decisions, including on foreign policy....And here's the point I want to make"

"Mark my word...Mark my words..."It will not be 6 months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. We are about to elect a brilliant 47 year old President of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here, you don't remember anything else I said..... "

Watch....we're gonna have an International Crisis. A generated crisis to test the mettle of this guy (Obama). He's gonna have to make some really tough decisions, I don't know what that decision's going to be, But I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents. I guarantee you it's going to happen. I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate"




How did Biden "know" this let alone know that Obama will win the election?! because the illuminati have a plan , and they want to see it come to fruition


Let's look at what Colin Powell said before Obama was elected on "Meet The Press"



"The problems will always be there, and there's gonna be a crisis come along on the 21st , 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now"




With all of this in mind, my attention was jolted by an article featured in the Baltimore Sun newspaper on November 30th, 2008, with the following headline: "Codes for Armageddon: A New President to Hold Nuclear Launch 'Football.'" The article told of an event which is to take place immediately after the inauguration of Obama, scheduled for January 20th, 2009. George W. Bush, along with a military officer, will accompany Barack Hussein Obama to the White House. In the White House, a small leather-bound metal briefcase known as the "football" will be handed to Obama. Inside the briefcase, according to the article, are "the codes to identify and authenticate a presidential order that could launch nuclear weapons and ignite a global holocaust." What is awaiting the new commander-in-chief? Only God knows exactly how long it will be until the final prophecies are fulfilled and this present world ends. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled every day. We have been and are being warned. We are also commanded to watch and pray!





Inauguration - A Day Of Witchcraft & Astrology


We also know that Inauguration Day is January 20th, 2009. In astrology and witchcraft, that day is a high day, because it is the day when the sun enters the 11th sign of the zodiac, known as Aquarius. The rock group known as the Fifth Dimension had a hit song about the Age of Aquarius, when a new power would come in with a new harmony and understanding, and that it would be a time of "mystic crystal revelations." We must also remember that the word inaugurate comes from the ancient Roman Empire, where soothsayers were called augurs. The word inaugurate literally means to take omens. It is done while facing the giant 555 foot obelisk, called the Washington Monument. The architectural word obelisk literally means shaft of Baal, which is the erect reproductive organ of Baal, the sun-god. What could be more pagan than all of this?

On the day of his inauguration, Barack Hussein Obama must stand and say the following words: "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States." But what is an oath to such a charlatan traitor, who in a speech clearly stated the following: "The Constitution is a fundamental flaw and blind spot….."


We must also bear in mind that the word inauguarate comes from the ancient Latin language of the old Roman Empire. In ancient Rome there were soothsayers called augurs who were invested with evil spirits and could supposedly declare the future. From the word augur came the word inaugurate, which literally means to take omens. In European nations the monarchs and heads of nations were always crowned by some kind of religious leader such as the Pope, a Cardinal, the Archbishop of Canterbury, or another religious official. That way, the impression was given that none would dare question the authority of the "crowned one", because the crown was placed by a supposed representative of God.

Obama has chosen his so-called "holy man" to do the job. It is the immensely popular Rick Warren, the pastor of a mega church and author of the book A Purpose-Driven Life. Warren is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which is the Illuminati in the United States. Warren also admitted in an interview that he loves hard rock music. Although Warren claims to be "anti-gay" and "pro-life", it is all a front because Obama is very pro-gay rights and pro-abortion. Why would Warren support him if he had true convictions on these issues? This is the man who was handpicked by Obama to be the officiating "holy man" as he takes omens and heads for the Oval Office!



On January 20th, 2009, an event is scheduled to take place which the Wall Street Journal is calling "Washington's Woodstock." The original Woodstock was the infamous rock concert that took place over three decades ago with its wild orgies, drugs, marijuana, and numerous rock bands. Now, the inauguration of Barack Obama is being given the same name because of the countless rock stars and Hollywood celebrities that are planning to be there. Night clubs are setting up tents to expand their capacity for the wild revelers. The city of Washington, D.C., is also making a special allowance and waiving the laws regarding closing times for sin businesses. Nightclubs, bars, strip joints, and other such evil establishments will be allowed to operate all night until 5:00 A.M. for the Obama occasion. In addition to all of that and just in time for the inaugural rock fest, the Vatican issued a full and official forgiveness to the late John Lennon, the member of the Beatles who publicly declared, "The Beatles are more famous than Jesus Christ." That statement was made by Lennon in 1966, and now, forty-two years later, the Vatican decided to condone the declaration.

The inauguration takes place on a day that is of vital importance in the world of witchcraft and occultism. Astrology is the time clock of Satan and his kingdom of demons, and it is impossible to practice witchcraft without it. January 20th, the day when Obama moves into his position of power, is the very day when the sun moves into the sign of Aquarius, the 11th sign of the zodiac. The hit song called "Aquarius" by the Fifth Dimension told the entire story of the day that would come that would bring change for a thousand years. Adolph Hitler also claimed that the Third Reich would last for a thousand years. Officially, it lasted only thirteen years and ended on the eve of Beltaine, the druid witches' New Year sabat.

When Barack Obama went to Berlin, Germany, to address the German people during his campaign, it was no accident, but rather by design that he stood at the monument in the center of the Tiergarten and lifted his arm in a Hitler-like salute. Just below this Tiergarten is a vast network of tunnels that were built for Hitler by the architect Albert Speer. Hitler had plans to declare Berlin as the "Capital of the World", and the spot where Obama made his speech marked the place that represented underground or clandestine world dictatorship in a new world order; three words often used by Adolph Hitler.






Berlin, Germany, had another attraction for Barack Obama. During the 1880's, German archaeologists were in the ancient city of Pergamos where they found the massive altar of Zeus. They offered to buy the altar from the Ottoman Moslem rulers, and upon purchasing it, they moved the structure to Berlin where it was fully restored. It now resides in a museum in Berlin, Germany. This altar of Zeus is the very seat of Satan! In Revelation 2:12-13, we read as follows: "And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth." These words were written to the early Christians of Pergamos and were spoken by our Lord Jesus Christ. Incidentally, Antipas was a true martyr back in those days, but his name carries a great prophetic significance. The name Antipas is a contacted form of anti-papas, or those who oppose the Pope or papal rule.

When Barack Obama visited Berlin, Germany, he no doubt visited the altar of Zeus, or Satan's seat, because he designed a replica of this altar and seat of Satan from which he made his rousing speech launching his Democratic candidacy. Remember the strange columns he stood in front of? They were made of staging materials and styrofoam, but the design and effect were still there. It was the altar of Zeus and seat of Satan.

On November 27th, 2008, Barack Obama was asked the question regarding the vision for change and where the change would be. Obama quickly stated, "I am the change, the change comes from me." We are made to wonder who this strange one is, and what is his real agenda? According to Islamic tradition, there was an Islamic Imam who was the Prophet Mohammed's cousin and son-in-law. His name was Ali Ibn Abi-Talib. This man gave the following prophecy: "At the end of times, and just before the return of the Mahdi, a tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West; commanding the strongest army on earth. The new ruler in the West will carry a clear sign from the third Imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali ." Strangely enough, the name Obama in the Persian language means "He is with us."



A Warning Of Things To Come?



"Before I close this issue of the Last Trumpet, I must write about another vision that the Lord gave me on February 15th, 2004. I woke up at 5:30 that morning, and my thoughts were instantly filled with the names of the cities that I had ministered in during the past several years. I thought of New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, and numerous others. After praying and reading the Scripture in preparation for preaching that morning, I was getting ready to go to the church at about 9:15 A.M., when I suddenly became overwhelmingly sleepy. I was not tired and had had a good night?s sleep, but I was compelled to lay face down. Suddenly I saw a residential area of a large city. It was as dark as night, but I could see rooftops and a large square building. I did not recognize the area and wondered where it was. In an instant there was a massive explosion, and the large square building disappeared in fragments of glass and concrete. Immediately there was another flash of light, and then a column of red and yellow fire that rose high into the air appeared like a mushroom cloud. I asked the Lord where this was taking place and in the split second that I asked, the telephone rang. The phone almost never rings at that time on Sunday morning. I heard three rings, and I heard my wife say that it was a New York call as we have caller I.D. I said to her, "You?d better get it." The caller was a man I had never heard of before, but he had obtained one of my tapes from someone and decided to call me at that moment of time. He said he was from Brooklyn. I do not pretend to know what all of this means or what the time frame is. May God help us and be merciful." - Source





Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First Horseman is upon us. June 2009 we will know for sure who the Antichrist is. He will bring a Virus and the solution. Many will die. We will worship him. He will enslave us, there will be war and famine, many more will die. But in the end God is coming back: Dec 2012. Amen!

Post a Comment

No Censorship here, just keep it clean please! thank you.