Thursday 8 January 2009

National Level Exercise Jan 12 2009 - We Know What Happened Last Time Don't We?







Obama Invited To Attend A “National Level Exercise” Set For Jan. 12


"The administration has invited members of the Obama agency review teams to observe some of those so-called tabletop exercises between now and the inauguration, on Jan. 20. The Bush team has also invited Obama transition officials to attend a “national level exercise” set for Jan. 12 and 13 that may play out what would happen if the top leadership of the nation were wiped out in a single stroke, officials said."

Bush Prepares Crisis Briefings to Aid Obama






FEMA In Focus: Where FEMA Was, Is Now, and Where FEMA Is Going - 12 January 2009


Release Date: January 7, 2009
Release Number: HQ-09-004

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- FEMA Administrator David Paulison will participate in an all access social media press conference through the agency's Twitter account, Femainfocus, Monday, January 12, 2009 from 3 - 3:30 pm EST. Paulison will use the opportunity to speak directly to the public through the social media tool on how the agency has evolved over the years and the direction it is currently heading. Paulison will make a few short statements before opening the floor for questions.

When: Monday, January 12, 2009 from 3 - 3:30 pm EST
Where: www.twitter.com/femainfocus
Who: FEMA Administrator David Paulison

Tools, such as Twitter, Flickr and YouTube, to name a few sites, have been used by emergency responders, citizens and mass media to gather information and disseminate emergency messages. FEMA recognizes the value of web-based and SMS tools that help the public prepare for and respond to disasters.

FEMA coordinates the federal government's role in preparing for, preventing, mitigating the effects of, responding to, and recovering from all domestic disasters, whether natural or man-made, including acts of terror.

FEMA.GOV




FEMA has also been seen setting up Disaster/Recovery Centers in Chicago in October 2008 - Why?










Planned Exercises 911(US) and 7/7 (UK) Occurring On Same Day As Attacks


Both the 9/11 (U.S) and 7/7 (U.K) attacks occurred during terrorism drills simulating the exact scenario that ended up unfolding at the same time in the same place

Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building

Planned exercise 7/7 UK Attacks - Peter Power







01-11-09 -/~- 09-11-01


11 is a very important number to the powers that be, they work every single one of their plans around dates & times. Please see my previous post on this.



On Oct 2008 - Sen. Biden said

"There's gonna be a lot of tough decisions that Barack's gonna have to make. A lot of very tough decisions, including on foreign policy....And here's the point I want to make"

"Mark my word...Mark my words..."It will not be 6 months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. We are about to elect a brilliant 47 year old President of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here, you don't remember anything else I said..... "

Watch....we're gonna have an International Crisis. A generated crisis to test the mettle of this guy (Obama). He's gonna have to make some really tough decisions, I don't know what that decision's going to be, But I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents. I guarantee you it's going to happen. I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate"






I sincerely hope that coming drill (which simulates what would happen if the U.S government were wiped out in one single hit) does not unfold as the previous two have.

One poster on a forum had issued a warning back on the 21 August 2008 of an attack on American Soil on or before 12 January 2009




Anon Source Posts Aug 2008 The Plans For 12 January



(This is most of what the poster said on the thread)

To read all of the thread please go here I would start at page 33 due to most of what the poster says is recapped there.




User ID: 488528
8/21/2008


By January 12th, 2009 life as you know it shall not be the same. It will not be for the better. The date is not set in stone but it will happen before January 12th 2009. There are a string of events that will happen. It will NOT be over by January 12th, 2009 but I can promise it you it will have happened by then and these things are not good.



I can't say much more until it begins and you will see the reason for that when it does. However, when it does begin you will all know it and I will be back and be able to give you more information on what is to follow.

There is nothing that can stop it but once it starts there will be the things you can do to protect yourself and I promise I will help everyone who wants it.



An attack will happen on U.S. soil by January 12th, 2009. I cannot say what kind of an attack.

In some ways it deals with the country of Georgia, in others it doesn't.

I can't give details on what country the attack comes from as I have guidelines to the information I can offer and that is strictly forbidden.

It will affect all other countries eventually.

The attacks will be spread out across the entire United States, some bigger and some smaller in casualties and intensity of attack. I cannot say where the first attack will take place only because I do not know the exact location of the first. But remember they will be from coast to coast eventually.

I cannot say the motive for the attack because it would result in revealing who is responsible.

I cannot reveal the full scale of the events because yes I am being monitored. I am not physically being watched but everything I type is.


The place where my warning comes from is a very good person involved with very bad people. That is why he has allowed to me come with a warning but with strict guidelines on what I may and may not say.


Q

The primary target?
Civilians?
Infrastructure?(water,power,transportation,food supplies)
Military?
and why have they not commenced already


A

The primary targets are all of which you mentioned, that is why there are multiple attacks.

I cannot say why they haven't commenced yet because I do not know. I do not know dates.

I cannot tell you in what form the attack comes. I am sorry but that is against my guidelines.

There is no telltale sign before it will happen. But once it happens everyone in the world will know about it.

I cannot say if Pakistan is a focal point but I can say Pakistan will eventually be a factor but depending on how long before January 12th, 2009 the first event takes place will depend if Pakistan is a factor by January 12th, 2009.


When it begins everyone will not be bleeding and dying. It will be a massive event but most Americans will continue with their daily lives. I am here to tell you not to do that because it will not get better after it begins. It will get worse. And that's when I hope some of you may come back here and I will be able to offer some helpful information.


I cannot tell you that martial law will be declared and I cannot tell you that it won't. What I can tell you is you should look at some of the bills involving martial law that the current president has passed and you may be able to get a clearer view on that for yourself.



The FEMA camps will eventually have much to do with the situation after it begins.

It may not necessarily be an attack on personal freedom but personal freedom will be severely crippled.



I cannot tell you if the current president will remain in office. But I again can refer you to some of the bills the current president has passed and ask you to study them and you may be able to answer that question on your own.



There will be counter attacks but blocking them won't happen.



I can't say what kind of attacks but some will be bigger than 9-11. The first one will.



I cannot say if it's a sign in the sky because that could reveal the type of a particular attack.



I cannot say for certain that people will go back to their daily routines. I can just say that after 9-11 many Americans did so it's an opinion on if they will after this or not, and I'm sure some will.

There will be obvious direct impact from the first attack but there will also be massive, massive unfolding consequences following the first attack.



I don't know how long it has been planned. But current events do effect it.


There is one attack first. I do not know if the first attack is multiple attacks at once. But more attacks will follow, I just don't know when


It is nothing from outside of Earth."








Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Censorship here, just keep it clean please! thank you.