Sunday 18 January 2009

If I Was The Black Pope - By Eric Jon Phelps







If I was the Black Pope wanting to destroy both the Moslem world (surrounding "my Jerusalem") and the "heretic and liberal" Western Civilization sending out its accursed "missionaries," I would do the following:

1. First I would cause a war to be decared by the West (US and Britain) against "terrorism" which has no end in sight. Thus I would cause 911 with my CIA and then blame my Masonic Islamic Terrorist Newwork built by my CIA and financed by my Rockefeller financed and developed oil bonanza---Saudi Arabia. Mission accomplished.

2. I would restore the flow of my heroin trade by removing the Taliban which I created with my CIA. I would then move into Iraq to remove my Masonic Inquisitor Saddam Hussein, allowing the US to capture one of his doubles. According to an Iraqi officer, Hussein loaded two tractor trailers of dollars and euros on to an American C-141, then drove his limo onto the plane after which it took off and disappeared into the skyline. Mission accomplished.

3. I would then begin the systematic destruction of as many Moslems and mosques as possible using roving CIA teams inciting hatred on both sides. I would cause outrages against the Moslems of the south, using American GIs raping Iraqi women, photographing the crime and then posting it on the internet further citing Moslem fury against the West. I would also spread disease via immunizations and radioactive toxins among the American GIs further weakening the American military in preparation for my Sino-Soviet-Moslem invasion of the West. Mission accomplished.

4. In preparation for my Sino-Soviet-Moslem invasion I would use my scalar weapons involving weather modification, causing hurricanes in the American South, devastating select cities thereby weakening the West's will to resist. And with deliberate non-intervention and other injustices perpetrated by federal, state and local agencies, I would further sow the seeds for my race war between Whites and Blacks, while occupying the people with non-news (Jackson, Simpson, Bryant---Black on White crimes---and any other case (Scott Peterson, Stephanie Hollowood) that could be used to occupy the attention of the viewers). More hurricanes are in the making and the South will be further "softened" for my invasion from which Cuba, now occupied by the Chinese and hosted by Jesuit Fidel Castro, will be the staging base---with the full cooperation of the CIA and American Military Intelligence. Mission being accomplished.

5. Knowing that the American people will be beginning to denounce the war and even concluding that 911 was an inside job (never believing that my Director of Central Intelligence, Knight of Malta and CFR member George J. Tenet oversaw the crime), I would remove Tenet blaming him for the "incompetence" demonstrated in preventing the "attack." This will save face for my most obedient Skull and Bones servant, George W. Bush, whose father and grandfather served the Order most wonderfully. This will also save my Jesuit Georgetown-educated Tenet from future prosecution as I of course control the Attorney General, the Justice Department and the FBI. Mission accomplished.

6. In order to justify a war in Israel for the destruction of the Jerusalem mosques, I would used my Masonic Jewish anti-Torah Zionists to incite more hatred between Israel's Arabs and Jews, while depriving the Jews of their land given to them by God as recorded in Genesis and by British Mandate at the end of WWI. This will be my "Roadmap to War" policy shoved down the throats by the CFR-controlled devotee to the Archbishop of New York City, President George W. Bush. Now war in Israel is a certainty. In order to blame the US for the destruction of the Jerusalem mosques I would build a huge American Army base in Israel from which the Americans could operate during the coming war in Israel, American troops moving in from Iraq. Meanwhile at the moment I would increase US troops in Iraq through a coming catastrophic event and thus a mandatory draft. Mission About to be Accomplished.

7. In order to increase US troops in Iraq, which troops will then invade Iran, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia (as was told to me by an aged former Marine and suspected Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor), I would use my CIA controlling Military Intelligence to detonate five to ten dirty atomic bombs as the book Endrun (or Endgame written by two American Generals) so describes. This will strike at the very heart of the proud, profligate and fat Americans so as to incite the people to adopt a total war footing which my CFR trustees will fully implement. I would blame Iran for the detonations justifying the invasion of that nation; or, I can blame North Korea thereby beginning my war in the East in killing millions of Chinese as China will be aiding North Korea. In preparation for an American defeat, I have moved all American aircraft carriers out of the Pacific and into the Persian gulf. I have dispatched "boomers," or American nuclear subs, into the Pacific but only a few of us know that there is no such thing as Airborne Nuclear War. Yes, the subs are disarmed of any potential nuclear threat. When this becomes known, he who as the largest and most disciplined army will have the upperhand. This of curse will be my Chinese Communists commanded by Chinese Jesuits. Mission about to be accomplished.

8. With America fighting a two-front war which she cannot win, I will be in full control of the top military commanders in the field and in the intelligence services of BOTH SIDES through high-level Freemasonry and the Knights of Malta. This will insure America's defeat; any General that will not obey my commands in the name of patriotism will be eliminated as was American General George Patton and Russian General Andri Vlasov during my beloved WWII. Ah, our Order accomplished so much then "for the greater glory of God!"

9. After using China to sweep the Pacfic Rim of all "heretics and liberals" as I did during WWII with the Japanese Army, I will then attack Australia and New Zealand as those idiots have abandoned private gun ownership in the name of the goodness of man and the honesty of government! Those nations of White apostate Protestants are sitting ducks in the middle of the South Pacific with no relief possible from either British or US fleets. The shedding of the blood of the heretic, I love it!

10. With my beloved Chinese navy coupled with my Japanese Navy I will then sweep the Pacfic, attack Hawaii and eliminate all but a few of the native Oriential Hawaiians. They hate Americans and will help my invading Chinese and Soviet navy. At the same time I will be bringing in hundreds of thousands of Chinese and Soviet troops through the underground tunnel linking Russia and Alaska running all the way to Washington State. By the time my mongol forces reach the Coast of California with LA in flames, my attackers will be arriving in the North killing as many heretic Canadian Protestants in British Columbia and Alberta. We will not touch Roman Catholic Quebec as she will be under the protection of the invading Roman Catholic European forces along with Roman Catholic New England.

The Jesuit Superior General's scenario will unfold along these lines. The next event will be a terrorist event involving preplaced dirty bombs here in the US. Biologicals may also be used as the CIA has spent years in developing these toxins. The movie The Satan Bug produced over thirty years ago is somewhat of a forewarning to the event. A two-fromt war will ensue; our armies will destroy the mosques of Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem with the secret aid of the Black Pope's Islamic Terrorist Network; our troops will be betrayed and massacred as were three German armies by Hitler in the East; then will come the end with our invasion, partition and occupation for at least fifty to one hundred years if the Lord Jesus tarries.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I believe that the "election" will run its course. An October, 2008, detonation on US soil is premature. An October, 2009, detonation in DC makes more sense. Mecca and Medina could then "justifiably" be nuked as payback----when in fact the nuclear devices are most probably in place in Saudi Arabia at this moment. Full scale war would then ensue---as planned. All the Moslems brought into the US could then be activated to assault their Jewish, and Bible-believing targets. The Jesuits will be in command via Islamic Masonic leaders. After murdering their targets for a period of say two weeks, they then will be arrested and sent to the US concentration camps.

Washington is the prime target. I tend to believe that low level nuclear detonations must occur in the capital by no later than November 1. The window of time for the sun to be in the right harmonic relationship with the preset nuclear weapons closes at that latitude on or about November 1. We are now in the Fall here in the American Empire. Nukes detonated in North America transpired on July 16, 1945 and September 11, 2001. Notice the window for New York City was still open during the Summer (September 11), just prior to the beginning of Fall (September 21), remembering that the sun orbits around the earth (the earth is at rest), and the sun revolves in a North and South/North and South, etc., movement, i.e., in a corkscrew fashion. So as the sun is steadily moving south during its daily orbit around the earth (from June 21 through December 21, from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn), the sun is both moving into position and out of position relating to preset atomic devices on the ground---which, I would guess, are all plotted at NORTHCOM.

If you notice, the players are moving into position for the war games to begin. Russia has maneuvered bombers and some navy ships into and off the coast of Venezuela. Chavez is taking orders from Knight of Malta Juan Carlos as to how he (Chavez) is to proceed. Chavez had recently spoken with Putin in Russia---privately. Russia also has a large naval facility on the West African coast of Guinea. China has commercial shipping agreements with Senegal and Mauritania, immediately north of Guinea. Maybe the Sino-Moslem invasion will be from West Africa to Venezuela and then into the Caribbean, including Cuba and the Bahamas. If so, Puerto Rico must be taken out early in the game.

Before the US declares war on specific nations, there must be triggering events for which the US cannot be blamed---at least in appearance. One of those events must be the destruction of symbols of national sovereignty, i.e., the Capitol, Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, etc. Another triggering event may be the sinking of a US Aircraft carrier (sovereign US territory in International Law) in the Gulf, say the older carrier, USS Enterprise: Nimitz class carriers will be spared for use in the war. The targets that will be destroyed by the Black Pope's International Intelligence Community will not be a setback for the Order. The target (or targets) must be expendable, must will incite national furor, and must not interfere with the resultant "total war" economy necessary to wage a two or three-front war.

This is the course I would plot if I was the Jesuit Superior General. Due to his superior international intelligence apparatus on every continent, he and his assistants advised by 85 provincials will know best as to when and how they will coordinate certain events in order to arrive at their goals in view.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Censorship here, just keep it clean please! thank you.