Thursday 1 January 2009

Luc Courchesne's 3 Very Different Planes (Videos) - I smell Fakery.







Luc Courchesne shots - 3 very different video clips.

Same angle

With and without Audio





Luc Courchesne's Missing Video







Please see Henster37 showing both videos at the same time with his thoughts

I saved Clip 1 last year, since then I haven't been able to find it again.

Clip 1 shows what appears to be a missile not a plane , however Clips 2 + 3 show a plane.

Anyone who has seen Simon Shacks "September Clues" yearns for the day when someone is brave enough to come forward with the video showing a missile(s) hitting the WTC.

Could Clip 1 in this video show the missile hitting the WTC? was Clip 2 + 3 uploaded and spread in order to cover up this little mistake?

Or are they all fakes?


I can't find Clip 1 anywhere on youtube if you find it please let me know!

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Censorship here, just keep it clean please! thank you.